CHOORUTHODI SANTHOSH KRISHNAN
“Panchakarma,” as many practitioners know, are five profound healing modalities unique to Ayurveda. Panchakarma treatment is a unique, natural, holistic, health-giving series of therapeutic treatments that cleanse the body’s deep tissues of toxins, open the subtle channels, and bring life-enhancing energy thereby increasing vitality, inner peace, confidence and well-being
Consultant - Kerala Traditional & Panchakarma Treatments
Imparting centuries’ old precious knowledge of Kerala Traditional & Panchakarma Treatments preached through texts and documents written by the ancient sages
20 years of experience in Kerala Traditional and Panchakarma Treatments has changed my vision and experience of life. Through Kerala Traditional & Panchakarma Treatments, I have come to understand myself very well. I have come to see how I, in a reactive state, create a false sense of who I am, because being truly free is a frightening notion. The power gained through it, made me improve my focus, flexibility, coordination, strength & balance; develop awareness, self-management, healthy life skills and gave me a great sense of responsibility that comes along with such a strength. With this new sense of vision, I have been consistently counselling and providing comforting touch and in the future, looking for new opportunities to continue on the path of healing.
Demonstrated competencies in:
- Vaman: Induce therapeutic vomiting
- Virechan: Eliminates excess Pitta from the body
- Vasti (Sneha Vasti and Kashaya Vasti): Sneha Vasti nourishes and rebuilds the Dhatus (body tissues), strengthen their activities, restore and strengthen the body's immunity. Kashaya Vasti eliminates Vata and helps to treat disorders
- Nasyam: Therapeutic treatment for the nose, throat, sinus and head
- Rakta Moksham: Method to remove the excess toxins in the blood
Offering relief from:
- Asthma, cough, psoriasis and skin disorders.
- Pitta disorders such as dermatitis, chronic fever, heartburn, jaundice, etc.
- Vata disorders such as constipation, neurological ailments, paralysis, flatulence, lower backache, gout and rheumatism.
- Arthritis, constipation, neurological ailments, paralysis, flatulence, lower backache, gout and rheumatism.
- Effective treatment for headaches, sinusitis, migraine and rhinitis.
- Acne, allergies, asthma, anxiety, arthritis, chronic fatigue syndrome, colds, colitis, constipation, depression, diabetes, flu, heart disease, hypertension, immune problems, inflammation, insomnia, nervous disorders, obesity, skin problems, and ulcers.
- Coaching young people, within a range of different environments
- Providing consultancy services to the patients in the region for solving their health problems
- Exercise passions, empathy, touch & care in managing burn & trauma patients
- Proficiently conduct counselling sessions, group therapy sessions, group games and Meditation sessions.
- Design and implement policies and operational procedures to ensure effective utilization of financial, medical and material resources
- Advise diet and lifestyle modifications after diagnosing the body type and illness type based on ayurvedic principles
- Providing preventive and curative care to the community residing in the area
- Professional Certificate Course “Spa & Wellness Therapies”, MSME Development Institute, Mumbai, Govt. of India
- Professional Certificate Course “MARMA Therapy and Foot Massage”, 2010, MSME Development Institute, Mumbai, Govt. of India
- Professional Certificate Course “Panchakarma and Keeraleya Therapies”, MSME Development Institute, Mumbai, Govt. of India
- 3 Months Ayurveda Therapist Training Certificate, 2002, Kerala Ayurvedic Care
- Kerala Traditional and Panchakarma Training Course, 1997 – 1999, Amrutham Ayurvedic Hospital & Research Centre, Kerala